.NET Software Developer
As a software developer at Seika Logiciel, you contribute to the design, development and support of our various projects.
We do not hire on specific technological criteria. Today we are mainly using the Microsoft .NET stack… Tomorrow, we could use something completely new.
Whatever technologies, languages or development environments you used, we assume that you know them in depth, and we expect that you can quickly learn other languages or technologies that we could need in the future.
Here are some reasons to consider joining our team
- You will work in a relaxed, comfortably furnished office
- You will be part of a team of passionate experts
- You will have the opportunity to follow your passions, to excel and move forward with us
- You will have the opportunity to participate in a training program to suit your needs and interests
- You will have access to an insurance
- You will be able to adjust your work time
- Coffee and home-made cakes are home free!
Main duties and responsibilities
- Understand business needs and business processes;
- Participate in the evaluation of development efforts;
- Design robust and reliable code;
- Participate in tests.
- More than five years of programming experience, including three with the .NET platform;
- Knowledge of web development technologies and tools (REST API, Angular or equivalent).
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented development;
- Good knowledge of the .NET platform;
- Good knowledge of SQL databases.
- Knowledge of principles and practices such as Scrum and continuous integration;
- Knowledge of mobile design development technologies and tools (Xamarin).