User Experience Designer
As a user experience designer, you will be responsible for defining the graphic design style of Seika and keep it updated.
You will create increasingly innovative user experience design.
You will also participate in the communications from Seika to give them that little something that makes all the difference.
Your interest in the Web may lead you to participate in websites integration.
Here are some reasons to consider joining our team
- You will work in a relaxed, comfortably furnished office
- You will be part of a team of passionate experts
- You will have the opportunity to follow your passions, to excel and move forward with us
- You will have the opportunity to participate in a training program to suit your needs and interests
- You will have access to an insurance
- You will be able to adjust your work time
- Coffee and home-made cakes are home free!
You have these skills?
- BAC or DEC in graphic design
- Creativity and passion for design
- Discipline and organization
- Efficiency and timeliness
- Ingenuity and resourcefulness
- Thorough understanding of the creative process
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Proficiency in the Adobe and Office suites
- Agency experience in a design studio (asset)
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS (asset)
Please join a portfolio to your application